LEGAL ASSISTANCE CONTRACT
On this ……. day of …………… in the city of Sofia, the present contract has been signed by and between:
1/ ………………………………………………, hereinafter called “The Client”,
2/ “Private Lawyers - Panayotovi”, Sofia, Bulgaria, hereinafter called “The Law office”.
The parties agree as follows:
§ 1 SUBJECT-MATTER OF THE CONTRACT
1. On the ground of the present Contract - an integral part to the General conditions, the Law Office undertakes to perform legal services described in details below to the Client and the Client undertakes to pay remuneration in the amount as agreed between the parties.
§ 2 SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE LAW OFFICE. FEES. WAY OF PAYMENT
2. The factors to be considered in determining the reasonableness of a fee include the following:
A. the amount involved and the results obtained;
B. the time and labor required, the novelty and the difficulty of the questions involved, and the skill requisite to perform the legal services;
C. the time limitations imposed by the circumstances;
3. In consideration of the performance of the legal services by the Law office the Client shall pay the Law office remuneration in the amount of ………… In case of procedure representation in court, the lawyer’s fee shall be settled separately for each instance. The fee charged can be settled in an sheer sum and/ in proportion to the value of the matter with reference to the outcome of the case, with the exception of the fee for defense in criminal cases and civil cases with incorporeal interest.
In relation to the above mentioned conditions, the Law office shall provide legal services to the Client, as follows:
·Due diligence and provision of written and verbal legal opinions on general issues, as well as specific matters raised by the Client
·Conduct of control for legitimacy and validity from legal point of view of documents presented.
·Drawing up of contracts, powers of attorney, drafts of notary deeds, interior documents of companies and all other legal documents
·Representation of the physical persons and legal entities in front of notary publics, governmental and municipal authorities and third parties
·Participation in court litigations and execution procedures for collection of receivables of the Client
·Participation in negotiations with partners and counter-parties of the Client
·Registration of companies and subsequent changes in the company files
§ 3 PROFESSIONAL CONFIDENTIALITY.
DATA PROTECTION AND IDENTIFICATION
4. The Law office is infinitely obliged to maintain secrecy with regard to all information of the Client, which becomes known to it in the context of the mandate. Forwarding of information to third parties not involved in the accomplishment of the mandate requires the written consent of the Client.
5. The Law office is entitled, within the scope of the purpose of the mandate, to collect record and process the personal data of the Client by observing the rules of data protection.
6. The Law office undertakes to secure the information submitted by the Client such as name, date of birth, place of birth, address as well as the number and the issuing authority of the identity card or the pass port of the Client.
§ 4 TERM OF THE LEGAL SERVICES CONTRACT. TERMINATION
7.1. This Agreement shall be for an unlimited term.
7.2. Both parties shall have the right to terminate the contractual relationship at any time by giving written notice, becoming effective with the receipt of the notification.
8. The termination by the Law office shall not be mistimed, unless the trust-relationship necessary for working on the mandate is severely impaired.
§ 5 OTHER PROVISIONS
The contractual relationship shall exclusively be governed and construed with in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Modifications and amendments of the present contract require written form and need to be expressly identified as such.
The illegality, invalidity, or non enforceability of any clause or part of these General conditions shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
This Contract has been accepted by the two parties and drawn in two identical copies - one for each of the contracting parties.
THE CLIENT THE LAW OFFICE
"We help your dreams to grow"
Panajotov & Lalova Lawyers © 2007